Start of Project: 01/06/2022
End of Project: 30/06/2023
Development of the informal program "Introduction of Mediterranean dishes in the modern daily menu" and their digital teaching materials in the training center of SIA DIJA
Action Type: Short-term projects for mobility of learners and staff in adult education
Why did we apply for this project?
The training centre applied for this project because its mission is to provide quality adult education that meets modern requirements, promoting their competitiveness in the labor market. Consequently, the training centre is interested in developing and growing with time and all innovations. Over the years, as we have been teaching adults, we have identified segments where people should be educated, so creating this new program and developing digital materials would be a great way to make people think about educational opportunities and healthier habits in the long run.
What did you want to achieve by implementing the project?
Develop a new 8th. of the non-formal education program ” Introduction of Mediterranean dishes in the modern daily menu “, consider digital learning materials about this program and specific recipes that will encourage people to think about using healthier products and think about it.
What activities did you implement in your project?*
* 4 mobilities: courses/training in Turkey
* 14 mobilities: job shadowing (Turkey: Kemer, Manavgat, Spain: Barcelona, Tenerife, Malaga)
What were the results of your project?
1) a new 8h programm was developed and approved. the non-formal education program ” Introduction of Mediterranean dishes in the modern daily menu “, which offers theoretical and practical lessons in which the interested person can prepare his own food;
2) Developed digital materials about this program, pictures, which will visibly help the implementation of the program;
3) Various specific recipes and descriptions were developed, which the interested party can implement in his daily life, thinking about adding healthier products.